Apple ID is very important for Apple users because it is used as the authentication method for Apple devices including iPhone, iPad, Mac, etc. The Apple ID contains the personal information of the user and the settings of the device. So when you use an Apple ID to an Apple device, the device will automatically use the settings associated with the Apple ID. Moreover, you will require an Apple ID to access Apple services like iCloud, the App Store, the iTunes Store, Apple Music, and many more.
Jump To The Right Section
How to Create Apple ID in Bangladesh
You can create an Apple ID free of charge from the My Apple ID web page as well as from your iPhone. You have to provide your enter full name, date of birth, a valid email address or phone number, and a payment method if you want to create an Apple ID. Moreover, you have to provide a password to protect your Apple ID. The password must be a case-sensitive alphanumeric string of at least eight characters. There are two ways you can create an Apple id in Bangladesh. They are:
- Create an Apple ID from the iPhone
- Create an Apple ID from a browser
Create an Apple ID from the iPhone
The process of creating an Apple ID is the same for the iPhone and iPad. You can easily create an Apple ID without any credit card in Bangladesh. The process is very simple. Follow the below steps:
- First, go to Settings from your iPhone
- From the available options click on “Sign in to your iPhone”
- Now select “‘Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it”
- A pop-up menu will appear with two options:
- Create Apple ID
- Forgot Apple ID
- From the available options click on the “Create Apple ID”
- Now you have to provide the required information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Then create an Apple ID email address
- If you have an old Apple ID email address then you can also use it
- Now you have to verify the device’s phone number
- There are two options to verify the phone number:
- Text Message
- Phone Call
- Finally, enter the passcode of your iPhone to complete the Sign-up process
Create an Apple ID from a Browser
You can also create an Apple Id from any type of computer using a browser. You can easily create the Apple ID from your computer. Here are the details:
- First, open a browser on your computer
- Now visit appleid.apple.com from your browser
- When the page loads, click on the “Create Your Apple ID”
- A new page will load and you have to provide the required information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Then you have to enter the email address and choose the security question
- Now click on the “Continue”
- A pop-up window will appear and you have to verify your email id
- A 6-digit code will come to your mail; you have to enter it into the required box
- Then click on the “Continue” to complete the sign-up process
FAQs about Apple ID
Where can I use my Apple ID?
There are many uses of Apple ID. Below are some services that you access with your Apple ID:
- App Store & Apple Arcade
- Apple Books
- Apple Music & music purchases
- Apple News
- Apple Online Store
- Apple Pay, Apple Card, and Apple Cash
- Apple Podcasts
- Apple Retail services and programs
- Apple Store app
- Apple Support Communities
- Apple TV, Apple TV+, and Apple TV channels
- Family Sharing
- Find My
- Game Center
- Sign in with Apple
Does Apple ask for your Apple ID?
If you use a new Apple device for the first time then you have to enter your Apple ID and password. Then you will ask to verify your identity with a six-digit verification code. The code will send to your email id associated with the Apple ID. Now, enter the code to sign in and access your account on the new device.
Is it safe to give someone your Apple ID?
No, it’s not a wise decision to give someone your Apple ID. If you do so then it will give that person access to your personal information including contacts, photos, device backups, and more. In fact, sharing your Apple ID with someone means you are giving them access to all your personal content.
Can I call Apple to unlock my Apple ID?
If you are facing trouble to unlock your Apple ID then you can contact Apple Support. You can call apple support on 800-APL-CARE (800-275-2273) or chat with an Apple specialist online.
How can I unlock my Apple ID account?
If for some reason your Apple ID is locked then you can unlock it using the security question associated with the Apple ID. If you don’t have access to any trusted device then you can visit iforgot.apple.com and unlock your Apple ID with your existing password or by resetting your password.