Last Updated on June 9, 2021 by Aminul Haque Shahin
Hello, friends, welcome to the number one Android smartphone producer in the world Present Samsung Mobile Prices in Bangladesh. You know, Samsung is the most exoteric smartphone brand in the world right now. Most the people choose Samsung brand for their smartphone because of its quality, longevity, reliability, and reasonable price. We are here to provide our visitors with a regular and reliable update on the latest trends and innovations covering in the industry.
Samsung is staying good market share in the Bangladeshi mobile market and well known for its highly innovative Galaxy series. They have both lower and higher price mobile and targets all people in Bangladesh. Samsung has acquired quick popularity in Bangladesh for their amazing quality and features, user-friendly interface, outstanding design, the android operating system as well as comparatively low prices are some aspects that contribute to the dominion of the Korean giant.
Samsung gave a good comeback in 2015 with their flagship Galaxy s6 series, which impressed all over the world. It’s provides improved technology to shape performance, increase quality and has produced some very good android smartphones at a very reasonable price.
Samsung Mobile Prices in Bangladesh 2021
Samsung is a global electronic company that produces smartphones, tablets, and other electronics. They are also the largest smartphone maker in the world.
Samsung Mobile prices in Bangladesh start from Tk4,900 for the Galaxy A6 to Tk10,990 for the Samsung Galaxy S9+ .
The first Samsung Mobile was released in 2010. Since then it has been consistently increasing its market share in Bangladesh. Consumers can find it easily at BCD shops and other retail stores across the country.
Samsung has been dominating the mobile market in Bangladesh for the longest time. Their products are affordable and they have a wide variety of options to choose from.
We have made a list of all Samsung mobile price in Bangladesh to help you to choose the best one for your budget:
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime – 11,490 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy J1 Nxt Prime – 6,990 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) – 9,490 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime – 23,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy J Max – 18,500 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) – 13,490 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) – 20,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) – 18,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) – 13,990 Tk
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 – 36,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 – 29,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge – 79,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy J1 Nxt – 6,990 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace – 8,490 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy J2 – 10,490 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 – 69,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy A8 – 44,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Nxt 2 – 6,990 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 – 16,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy J5 – 13,990 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 edge – 64,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 – 44,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy A7 – 29,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy E7 – 26,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy E5 – 21,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy J1 – 8,990 Tk.
- Samsung Z1 – 5,990 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 – 24,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy A3 – 21,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime – 10,990 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3 – 9,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime – 14,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – 49,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT – 6,990 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha – 65,000 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Core 2 – 7,990 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 – 60,000 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo – 32,000 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy K Zoom – 47,000 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo – 47,000 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo – 21,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 – 12,500 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 – 24,800 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 – 38,000 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – 63,000 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9190 – 30,000 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom – 41,280 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Trend – 8,500 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Star Pro – 6,500 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 – 18,500 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 – 47,000 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 – 26,500 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 – 33,000 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 – 27,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 I9150 – 30,000 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200 – 34,000 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 – 12,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 – 55,500 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 – 40,000 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 – 12,630 Tk.
- Samsung REX80 S5222R – 8,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 – 6,900 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 – 9,990 Tk.
- Samsung I9000 Galaxy S – 26,000 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 – 32,000 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 – 27,500 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 – 14,880 Tk.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime: TK 52200
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Max: TK 54500
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime: TK 49500
- Samsung Galaxy On8: TK 48000
- Samsung Galaxy A3 2017: TK 48500
Which is the best Samsung mobile in low price in Bangladesh?
Though Samsung is one of the most popular brands in the mobile market, it offers a number of different models in various price ranges. There are budget-friendly models like Galaxy J7 Prime that cost less than $200.
Samsung Galaxy A6+ is probably one of the best releases from this year and can be bought via BK Mobile from your favorite telecom operator for a low price.
Which Samsung phone is available in Bangladesh?
The Samsung Galaxy A8 is the latest phone to be released by Samsung. It features a 6” Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors and a pixel density of 441ppi.
Samsung has been known for its great quality smartphones that are affordable to the masses. In Bangladesh, you can purchase the Samsung Galaxy A8 starting from Tk. 14,590/- from any of the authorized retailers where it has been officially launched.
Which phone is best in Samsung M Series?
This is a question that gets asked quite often. There is no one-size-fits all answer for this question, but there are some factors that can help you decide which Samsung phone would suit you best.
The Samsung M Series has been praised by many technology websites as the best phone on the market. These phones offer good performance and stunning design to make them perfect for everyone.
The Galaxy M and S are both great devices, but they have different features that set them aside from each other in ways that would make them more suitable for certain types of consumers.
Which is Samsung’s latest phone?
Samsung has released a new phone with a new design called the Galaxy S9. It is the company’s latest phone and the first to have a dual lens camera. It also comes equipped with a fingerprint sensor on the back, which makes it easier for users to unlock their device.
The Galaxy S9 comes in two versions – one with 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of storage, and priced at $720 USD; another with 6 GB of RAM, 128 GB of storage, and priced at $840 USD.
This new phone has been met with mixed reviews from users due to its relatively outdated hardware and higher price tag when compared to other Android phones that are currently on the market.
Does Samsung M series Mobile hang or freeze?
Samsung M series mobile has been a success for the company, but not without its fair share of issues. Many users have reported that their devices are freezing and hanging.
If you are looking for a reliable device, then Samsung M series is not the one for you. If it freezes or hangs on your phone, then Samsung M series is definitely not for you as well.
Samsung has released a software update to remedy these problems and fix the bugs that were causing these issues in their devices.
A big factor that contributes to the freezing of Samsung M series mobile is the phone’s software. This is because certain updates and apps are incompatible with the operating system.
Samsung is the first multinational corporation to enter the Bangladeshi market by establishing a manufacturing plant in 2013 (there were some companies as well, but they didn’t have a manufacturing plant here). It is thought of as a local brand due to its affordable phones which are available with all telecom operators in Bangladesh.
Since Samsung’s entry into the country, many brands have followed suit and increased their presence in Bangladesh. In 2015, Samsung sold around 3 million phones with an average price of US$130 per unit.
Samsung Mobiles play a vital role in improving the quality of life for people living in remote areas of Bangladesh where cellular and internet coverage are not readily available.
The low-cost smartphones allow people living on low incomes to acquire basic functions that were previously unavailable to them, such as mobile banking and internet access via mobile devices without relying on expensive plans that would
In 2016, Samsung alone generated sales of over $9 billion just from Bangladesh Market. Samsung Mobile offers a wide range of products that are mostly designed with affordability and quality in mind.
Samsung is currently a market leader with its Galaxy series, which includes the S series, Note series, and J series among others. If you want to purchase a new Samsung phone, you can visit a nearby retail establishment or order online from authorized dealers.