Last Updated on August 29, 2019 by Aminul Haque Shahin
Are you looking for a 6GB RAM handset?
When shopping for a 6GB handset, you’ll find that there aren’t many brands who can boast having 6GB of RAM on an Android smartphone.
Last year OnePlus released a 6GB RAM handset; OnePlus 3, followed by 3T. Samsung, one of the biggest smartphone manufacturers, wasn’t far behind. The smartphone giant also rolled out its 6GB RAM Android handset at the beginning of 2017.
The smartphone I’m talking about is Samsung C9 Pro.
You may have already heard of it and seen it on TV. If you’re looking for a review of the smartphone and its specifications. The article covers everything from its price in Bangladesh to its full specifications.
The Galaxy C9 Pro looks similar to its cousin; Galaxy A9 Pro. It is a huge smartphone, a “phablet” as many like to call it. Like other Galaxy C Series handsets, the C9 Pro features an aluminum unibody design.
The Galaxy C9 Pro sports a 6-inch attractive Super AMOLED display.
The front of the Galaxy C9 Pro looks like a typical Samsung with a face-mounted fingerprint scanner. The front also features a couple of capacitive keys for navigation. The earpiece of the phone also functions as a second channel for its stereo speaker.
On the left-hand side, you’ll find a pair of buttons for volume up and down. While on the right, you’ll find the power/lock button and two sophisticated card trays. One card tray will house microSD card and the other is for two Nano-SIM cards.
Both the rear and front cameras of the C9 Pro sport 16-megapixel sensors with f/1.9 aperture. The cameras are really extraordinary for photographing in a low-light environment.
The latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 octa-core processor powers the Galaxy C9 Pro. The powerful processor allows the smartphone to perform at the maximum clock speed of 1.95 GHz. And, of course it has the whopping 6GB RAM.
Price in BD
The current price of the Galaxy C9 Pro in Bangladesh is 42,000 taka.
Full Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
Brand Name – Samsung
Model – Galaxy C9 Pro
Released Date – November 2016
Status – Available
- 2G bands – GSM 850/900/1900 MHz
- 3G bands – UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B5(850), B8(900)
- 4G FDD LTE – B1(2100), B3(1800), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B28(700)
- 4G TDD LTE – B40(2300)
- SIM Type – Dual SIM(Micro)
- Network Speed – 3G/EDGE/GPRS/HSPA+/LTE
- GPRS – Yes
- EDGE – Yes
- Bluetooth – v4.1, A2DP
- WLAN – Yes
- USB – Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- USB Modem – Yes
- OTG- No
- NFC- No
- GPS- A-GPS, GLONASS
- Wi-Fi- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- USB Mass Storage- Yes
OS And Hardware
- OS- Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Processor- Octa-core (4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Chipset- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653
- GPU- Adreno 510
- Dimensions- 162.9 x 80.7 x 6.9 mm
- Weight- 189g
- Colors- Black/Gold/Pink Gold
- Type- Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M colors
- Screen Size- 6.0 inches
- Resolution- 1920×1080 pixel (367 ppi)
- Multitouch- Yes
- Protection- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Sensors- Fingerprint(Front), Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Compass
- Card slot- Up to 256GB
- Internal- 64GB
- RAM- 6GB
- Primary- 16 MP, dual LED Flash, autofocus, aperture f/1.9, phase detections
- Yes, Geo Tagging, Touch focus, Face detection, HDR, Panorama etc.
- Video Recording- Full HD(1080p@30fps)
- Secondary- 16 MP, aperture f/1.9
Battery and Power
- Type- 4000 mAh battery ( Non-Removal)
- Fingerprint Sensors, 6GB RAM+64GB ROM, Fast Battery Charging
Current updated price in BD – 52,750.00 Taka (approx)