Are you looking for the best alternative to the Galaxy S7?
Well, Samsung released this smartphone belonging to its midrange series in 2017. The smartphone resembles the Galaxy S7 and even feels like the S7, but isn’t really the S7.
The smartphone is the Galaxy A7.
If you’re looking for a review of the Galaxy A7, its price in BD and its full specifications, then look no further! This article will show you the way.
Processor and Performance
The Galaxy A7 sports a midrange processor. It’s equipped with a 1.9GHz Exynos 7880. The processor is almost of the same standard as Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chip. The phone runs smoothly. At least, I played games like Asphalt 8 without any lag.
The Galaxy A7 has a body carved out of glass and metal. It’s equipped with the aluminum frame. And, Gorilla Glass 4 display protection will withstand rough usage. The smartphone boasts premium crafting all the way.
Samsung traditionally places its speaker on the back or bottom. But, in the case of the A7, the speaker is located on the right side above the home key. Of course, the speaker is likely to get covered during handling.
What’s so extraordinary about this mid-range phone is that it received IP68 certification for resisting dust and water.
Both the front and rear cameras of the Galaxy A7 (2017) are equipped with 16-megapixel sensors.
You gotta give credit to Samsung for the awesome 22-hour battery life the A7 delivers. Even if you’re handling the phone for rough use, it will still last a full day!
The Galaxy A7 packs a 5.7″ 1080p Super AMOLED screen. Its pixel per density is 386.
The Galaxy A7 (2017) is retailing at 27,000-30,000 taka.
Full Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017)
GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Announced- 2017, January
- Status- Available
- Released- 2017, January
- Dimensions- 156.8 x 77.6 x 7.9 mm (6.17 x 3.06 x 0.31 in)
- Weight- 186 g (6.56 oz)
- SIM- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Samsung Pay
- IP68 certified – dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
- Type- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size- 5.7 inches (~73.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~386 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch- Yes
- Protection- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
– Always-on display
- OS- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset- Exynos 7880 Octa
- CPU- Octa-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU- Mali-T830MP3
- Card slot- microSD up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary- 16 MP, f/1.9, 27mm, autofocus, LED flash, check quality
- Features- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video- [email protected], check quality
- Secondary- 16 MP, f/1.9, 1080p
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, Hotspot
- Bluetooth- 4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC- Yes
- Radio- FM radio
- USB- 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors- Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer