Are you a selfie lover?
How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?
Yes, we love taking selfies. Many of us constantly upgrade smartphones to satiate our selfie needs. Smartphone brands are also churning out new models to keep up with the demand.
But, there are a few smartphone brands like Oppo who gained massive popularity among selfie lovers. The reason is quite clear. The Chinese electronics firm has been constantly producing smartphones that attract selfie lovers.
If you’re a selfie lover, then you should definitely check out the new Oppo F3 Plus. Because it comes with not just one, but two front cameras!
Let’s explore more about the smartphone:
Dual Front Cameras
Selfie lovers’ obsession took a new turn when dual front cameras emerged. Oppo equipped F3 Plus with the dual front camera. On the front panel of the phone you’ll notice the dual front camera. The F3 Plus comes with a wide-angle lens for group selfies.
- Primary 16 MP, dual tone LED Flash, autofocus, aperture f/1.7, Sony IMX 398 sensor
- Features – Beautyfi 4.0 , 1/2.8″ sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video Recording Ultra HD (2160p)
- Secondary Dual 16 MP+8MP, 120 degree wide angle, aperture f/2.0
The F3 Plus sports a 6-inches IPS LCD display. Its predecessor, the F3, has a 5.5-inch display. The display of the F3 Plus offers crispy and lifelike images. The pixel resolution is 367 ppi.
Design & Build Quality
The biggest gripe I have about Oppo smartphones is that they feature disappointing design and build quality. The F3 Plus is just another brick in the wall. It sports a mental unibody structure that feels robust. Moreover, its rounded edges offer comfortable holding.
Performance & Hardware
The Oppo F3 Plus is equipped with Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653 octa-core CPU. The CPU is clocked at 4×1.95 GHz.
The F3 Plus shows a disappointing performance in benchmarks. It scored 92,497 in AnTuTu and 35fps in GFXbench.
The Oppo F3 Plus sports 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The memory capability is pretty solid for a set of specifications.
Price in Bangladesh
The retail price of the Oppo F3 Plus is 39,900 BDT.
Full Specifications of the Oppo F3 Plus
Brand Name Oppo
Model F3 Plus
Released Date April, 2017
- 2G bands GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G bands WCDMA 850/900/2100 MHz
- 4G FDD LTE Bands 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/20/28
- 4G TDD LTE Bands 38/39/40/41
- SIM Type Dual SIM(Nano)
- Network Speed 3G/EDGE/GPRS/HSPA+/LTE
- GPRS Yes
- EDGE Yes
- Bluetooth v4
- WLAN Yes
- USB USB 2.0
- USB Modem Yes
- OTG No
- NFC No
- GPS A-GPS
- Wi-Fi Yes, 2.4/5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n
- USB Mass Storage Yes
OS And Hardware
- OS Android v6.0 Marshmallow/Colour OS 3.0
- Processor Octa-core (4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.44 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653
- GPU Adreno 505
- Dimensions 163.6 x 80.8 x 7.4 mm
- Weight 185g
- Colors Black, Gold
- Type IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Screen Size 6.0 inches
- Resolution FHD(1920x1080p)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
Sensors Fingerprint Sensors, Distance Sensors, Light Sensors, G-Sensors, E-Compass
- Card slot Up to 256GB
- Internal 64GB
- RAM 4GB
With special features like Fingerprint Unlock, Fast Charging, Dual Selfie cameras, the Oppo F3 Plus remains a popular choice in many countries. Oppo should improve its performance and build quality to be more popular.