Are you looking for a high quality smartphone at an affordable price?
Do you want your smartphone to deliver high performance?
When shopping for a smartphone, we often get overwhelmed with hefty price tags. Most of us want a smartphone with premium look and build. And, it has to perform well. But, the wish doesn’t come true all the time due to heavy cost.
Today, I’m going to introduce you to one smartphone that struck a unique balance between price and lavish specifications.
The smartphone I’m talking about is Symphony ZVI.
Let’s find out how it’s one of the budget smartphones:
Hardware & Performance
Symphony ZVI is equipped with a powerful octa core processor, clocked at 1.4 GHz. It boasts 2GB of RAM. Coupled with a quad-core processor, you can surely expect better performance.
Symphony comes with with a 5-inch HD display. The display is further made appealing as it’s an AMOLED display too. The HD AMOLED display provides live and crispy images that will please anyone.
Symphony ZVI comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of onboard memory. The internal storage can be further expanded to 32GB with a micro-SD card.
The only gripe I have about Symphony ZVI is how average its cameras are. The camera quality could have been better. Its primary camera boasts 13MP with auto focus. And, its selfie camera is 8MP.
The retail price of Symphony ZVI is 11890 BDT.
The current price of Xymphone ZVI PRO is 14900/- in BDT.
Full Specifications of Symphony ZVI
- 2G, 3G
Battery Type & Performance
- Lithium-polymer 2050 mAh (removable)
- Stand-by: up to 557 hours
- Talk-time: up to 15.3 hours
Body & Weight
- 3 x 70.6 x 6.85 millimeter, 150 grams
Camera Features (Primary)
- Flash light, zoom up to 4x, autofocus, V-sign capture, HDR, multi angle view, panorama mode, motion track, face beauty, beauty camera, gradienter
- Camera Resolution (Back)- 13 Megapixel
- Camera Resolution (Front)- 8 Megapixel
Colors Available- White
Display Size & Resolution
- 0 inches, HD 720 x 1280 pixels
- AMOLED Touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
Graphics processing unit (GPU)- Mali 450
Memory Card Slot- MicroSD, up to 32 GB
Operating System- Android KitKat v4.4.2
Processor- Octa-core, 1.4 GHz
RAM- 2 GB
ROM- 16 GB
Release Date- June 2015
- G-sensor, light, accelerometer, proximity, magnetic sensor
SIM Card Type
- Dual SIM (Regular + Micro SIM)
- MicroUSB v2.0, USB-on-the-go (OTG)
Video Recording- Full HD, 1080p
Wireless LAN- Yes, Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, MP3, MP4, Radio, GPRS, Edge, Multitouch, Loudspeaker, HTML5, OTA
Symphony ZVI is one of the best budget smartphones you can purchase. It has a quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM. It can really be an excellent choice for the ones looking for a mid-range smartphone at an affordable price.