Canada has the world’s best education system and it is one of the most preferred countries for Bangladeshi students while pursuing higher education. Moreover, international students also prefer Canada over other countries for higher education. But, studying in Canada is not cheap and it will cost a lot of money to study in Canada. Therefore, many Bangladeshi students look for a full free scholarship to study in Canada.
Obtaining a full free scholarship to study in Canada is not easy. Many students around the world want to study in Canada and they also look for a full free scholarship. Therefore, you have to compete with other students for a scholarship. Moreover, there are additional requirements that you have to fulfill to become eligible to apply for the scholarship. Some important requirements are –
1. Be enrolled in, have applied for, or will apply for full-time admission to an eligible graduate program at any universities in Canada
2. Be registered in full-time studies for 2 or more terms
3. Intend to pursue full-time graduate studies
4. Must have a valid study permit
5. Meet the evaluation criteria for academic excellence
Types Of Scholarships Available For Students In Canada
1. Merit-Based Scholarships
2. University/College Scholarships
3. Financial Scholarships
4. Country-Based Scholarships
5. Canada Govt Scholarship
6. Provincial Government Scholarship
7. Privately Funded Scholarships
8. Graduate Scholarships
9. Commonwealth Scholarship
List Of Full Free Scholarship In Canada For Bangladeshi Students
MEPI Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Program, 2021
1. Degree: Masters
2. Provided by: Middle East Partnership Initiative
3. Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees, Medical insurance, Stipend, and other benefits
Eligibility Criteria For The MEPI Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Program, 2021:
1. Applicants must be committed to complete their Master’s degree within two years.
2. Applicants must be committed to pursue hands-on public policy research and work as part of your Master’s program.
3. Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence.
4. Applicants must demonstrate financial need status per MEPI and host university Financial Aid policies.
5. Applicants should be underrepresented or economically deserving students and should submit the relevant Financial Aid application.
IELTS Test Fee Scholarship, 2021
1. Degree: Bachelors, Masters
2. Provided by: IELTS Dates
3. Scholarship value: Full Funding, Covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam
Eligibility For IELTS Test Fee Scholarship, 2021:
1. Applicants under 32 years of age
2. Applicants must have cleared High School with at least 75% marks
3. Applicants must have cleared undergrad courses with at least 3.0 GPA; (7th & 8th-semester students are also eligible, they must provide transcripts of first 6 semesters with GPA>3.0)
4. Applicants must have not appeared for an IELTS exam before
5. Applicants must have a family income of less than US$250 a month (Required family bank statements & Tax receipts)
6. Applicants must have one recommendation letter from a teacher of your previous school stating the candidate as deserving)
Berows International Scholarship Program Test (BISPT) 2021
1. Degree: High/Secondary School, Bachelors, Masters
2. Provided by: Berows International Scholarship Program Test (BISPT)
3. Scholarship value: Full Funding, $16,000 USD
Eligibility Criteria For The Berows International Scholarship Program Test (BISPT) 2021:
1. Applicants from all nationalities are eligible
2. Applicants from all levels of study are eligible
3. Applicants must register for the BISPT Scholarships and submit the application
4. Applicants must appear for the BISPT Examination which will be conducted through online examinations only
5. Applicants have to clear the examination & also get a higher rank to get a higher scholarship amount
MCW Global Young Leaders Access Program 2021
1. Degree: Training & Short courses
2. Provided by: MCW Global
3. Scholarship value: Full Funding, Benefits
Eligibility Criteria For The MCW Global Young Leaders Access Program 2021:
1. Applicants must be between the ages of 18-26 at the start of the program (July 1, 2021)
2. Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English
3. Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to their community
4. Applicants must be able to identify an issue in their community to address
University Of British Columbia – Killam Postdoctoral Research Fellowships In Canada
1. Degree: Post Doc
2. Provided by: University of British Columbia
3. Scholarship value: Full Funding, CAD 50,000 annual stipend + Travel research allowance of CAD 4,000
Eligibility For University Of British Columbia – Killam Postdoctoral Research Fellowships In Canada:
1. Candidates applying for Killam Postdoctoral Research Fellowship must have completed their Ph.D. and all of its requirements no longer than 2 years prior to the start date of the fellowship.
2. Ph.D. requirements generally include thesis defense corrections and thesis deposition although they vary with each institution/ degree type.
3. For applicants who had interruptions/delays in their career due to illness or health-related family responsibilities, child-rearing, the eligibility period may be extended to a maximum of one year.
4. The interruptions/delays must have occurred post-completion of all the Ph.D. requirements.
5. Applicants for Killam Postdoctoral Research Fellowship must not have studied Ph.D. at any campus of the University of British Columbia.
6. Applicants must not be continuing faculty or holding a tenure-track at a university/college while those holding a temporary term or non-tenure-track appointments can apply.
7. Candidates of any nationality can apply but successful ones must meet all the Canadian immigration requirements.
Global Citizen Scholarship
1. Degree: Bachelors
2. Provided by: MPOWER Financing
3. Scholarship value: Full Funding, Upto $3,000
Eligibility For Global Citizen Scholarship 2020:
1. The Global Citizen Scholarship 2020 is open to students of all nationalities.
2. Applicant must be enrolled in, a full-time degree program at a U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports.
3. Must have a valid study permit
UBC Vantage College Awards
1. Degree: Bachelors
2. Provided by: University of British Columbia
3. Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees, Personal expenses, and other living costs.
Eligibility For UBC Vantage College Awards:
1. You are a strong academic student.
2. You demonstrate financial need.
3. You are entering directly from secondary school.
4. You are nominated by a member of the school or community.
5. You are pursuing studies in the Vantage One Program at UBC Vantage College.
Other Available Scholarships To Study In Canada
|Name Of The Scholarship||Description|
|Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute||Offers various fellowships at different levels from graduate to post-doctorate and from research to training fellowshipsThe value of this fellowship is CAD 500-1,000The duration is up to 8-12 weeks for students|
|Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan||Students with high intellect from Commonwealth countries applying to programs of advanced study and research at the Master and Ph.D. levelThe award comprises travel, living allowance, and the compulsory tuition feesIt includes Graduate Students Exchanges (GSEP), which provide $10,000 for transportation, living and other expenses in Canada for 5-6 months|
|Ontario Graduate Scholarship Program||For graduate students in a wide variety of disciplinesAs a pre-requisite to applying, students must accept an offer from a university in Ontario and obtain a valid study permit The scholarship amount is $5,000 per session|
|National Research Council of Canada (NRCC)||Research associateship is offered to master’s degree holders in engineering and Ph.D. holders in natural science or engineering disciplines|
|Quebec Provincial Government Scholarship||For students studying in QuebecFinancial assistance to students at the master’s level or aboveEach application is assessed on its meritValue and duration are determined as per the level of study:Doctoral program: $25,000 a year and duration is up to 3 years with a possible extension to it of 12 monthsPostdoctoral scholarships: $35,000 for one year and can’t be renewedShort-term research or professional development scholarship: $3,000 each month for 4 months|
|Ontario Trillium Scholarship||For doctoral students from around the world to study in OntarioEach scholarship is worth $40,000 annually, renewable for a maximum of four years75 scholarships are awarded each year|
|Partnership Grants by Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada||For Ph.D. candidatesSupports new or existing research initiatives in social sciences and humanitiesWorth up to CAD 20,000Duration: 4 to 7 years|
|Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships||Offered by the Canadian government to international students to pursue postgraduate program within the natural science, social sciences, or healthcare researchThis Postdoctoral Fellowship is worth $70,000 per year (taxable) for two years|
|Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships||This scholarship is awarded by the Government of Canada to meritorious students who aspire to pursue a doctoral degree at a Canadian institutionDuration is for 3 years (non-renewable) and the amount is 50,000 CAD per year|
|Anne Vallee Ecological Fund||For international students to support them undertake animal research at master or doctoral program in Québec or British Columbia UniversityThis fund offers two $1,500 scholarship|
|Trudeau Scholarships and Fellowships||For international students at doctorate level for some specific Canadian institutions The amount is $40,000 each year for three years|