Last Updated on March 11, 2020 by Aminul Haque Shahin
Passport and visa are required for traveling to different countries. Without a valid passport and visa, you can’t travel in foreign countries or gain access and cross the country’s borders. The passport shows other nations that you are a legal citizen of your particular nation of origin. Moreover, a passport asks other nation’s approval for you to pass their borders and become a part of their culture, even if it is temporary.
Visa is another type of document that allows people access to other countries. The main difference between visa and passport is: a visa specifies certain reasons why the person is visiting the country and also specifies the time he is staying or he can stay. Generally, a visa is granted for people who are planning to work abroad or planning to attend school in a nation for a select amount of time. There is a time limit for every visa and people can increase that time once it’s expired.
Jump To The Right Section
How to Check Bangladesh Passport Online
You can easily check the status of your passport online. Follow these easy steps:
- First visit the official website of the Department of Immigration and Passport Office: http://www.passport.gov.bd/OnlineStatus.aspx
- Now provide your Enrolment ID. Enrolment ID is the number under the barcode at the right top of your delivery slip.
- Now provide your date of birth. Make sure your date of birth is the same as the one that you provide in your passport form.
- Now type the Captcha and press the search button.
- You will see the current status of your passport.
How to Check Bangladesh Passport via SMS
You can easily check the status of your passport via SMS from your mobile. Follow these easy steps:
- First, enter your mobile SMS option
- Now enter the recipient number 6969
- Now type your message according to the format: MRP (Space) EID Number. For example MRP 1423891
- Now send the SMS
- On the return SMS, you will get the notification of your passport status
How to Check Visa Online
Nowadays, you can easily check the visa online. Follow these steps:
- First, visit the official visa website of the country of visit
- Now find out the option where you can track your visa application status
- Now enter the acknowledgment number or passport number
- Now provide your date of birth. Make sure your date of birth is the same as the one that you provide in your passport.
- Now enter the Captcha code and click ‘submit.’
- The status of your visa application will be displayed in the following webpage
Finally, I hope this article was helpful for you, and you have got the necessary information about how to check visa and passport online. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family if you think it can help them.