Do you know how to find out your NTRCA Exam Result of 2018?
Do you know how to apply for NTRCA Exam of 2019?
Non-Government Teachers Registration and Certification Authority, better known as NTRCA, is a statutory body for private teachers. NTRCA was established in 2005 under the Ministry of Education.
It has mandates of registering and certifying competent persons who can be appointed as teachers in private schools and colleges. Every year, NTRCA organizes public exam to qualify future private school and college teachers. NTRCA publishes a circular, which details how aspiring teachers can apply and participate in the exam.
In this article, I will be discussing how you can find out your NTRCA Exam Result of 2018 and how you can apply for the NTRCA exam. The article will be extremely helpful for you if you wish to participate or receive your result. So, make sure you bookmark this page.
14th NTRCA Written Exam Result 2018: Teachers Registration
The 14th NTRCA Exam Result of 2018 is yet to be published. The online registration and application process for 14th NTRCA exam started on 6th March 2017 at 03:00PM. The application for NTRCA exam ended on 3rd April 2017 at 06:00PM.
Aspiring secondary and higher secondary school, college and madrasa teachers registered for the NTRCA exam through online application procedure. They participated in a public exam that was held on 08th to 09th December 2017.
Applicants had to go through an exam of 100 Marks MCQ (compulsory) and a written exam (optional) of 100 marks. For every wrong answer, 0.5 mark is deducted in the MCQ Exam.
The result for 2018 NTRCA Exam is expected to be published at the beginning of February 2018.
14th NTRCA Exam at a Glance
- Application for Exam Began: 06th March 2017
- Application for Exam Ended: 03rd April 2017
- Application Fee: 350 (three-hundred fifty taka only)
- Exam Began: 08th December 2017
- Exam Ended: 09th December 2017
- Result Published: yet to be published
- Expected Result Publication Date: 10th February 2018
- Official Website: ntrca.teletalk.com.bd
How to Get Your 14th NTRCA Exam Result
- Visit ntrca.teletalk.com.bd
- Locate Results within the Ribbon
- Then, click on Results
- A widow with insert bars will appear
- Insert your Roll Number from your application card in the Roll No bar
- Select your Exam Type from the Drop-down Menu
How to Apply for NTRCA Exam
- If you meet the requirements set by NTRCA, then you are eligible to participate in the Exam. You have to apply through ntrca.teletalk.com.bd in order to sit for the exam. Make sure you apply within the last date for application submission.
- To sit for the NTRCA exam, you have to pay a fee, determined by the NTRCA. Usually the fee for appearing in the Exam is 350 BDT.
- In order to pay your NTRCA exam fee, you have to have a Teletalk SIM card.
- Now, visit ntrca.teletalk.com.bd to select your subject, then click on Next to proceed with filling up your application.
What you will need to submit your application:
- Passport size color photograph of yourself
- A photograph containing your signature
- You need to upload both your photograph and signature to complete the application process
- The dimension of your photo should be 300 x 300 pixel
- The dimension of your signature should be 300 x 80 pixel
Check your application thoroughly whether you have filled it up properly. Click on Application Preview to review your application. Then, click on Submit.
How to Pay NTRCA Application Fee
After filling up your application on the website, you will be given a User ID to complete transaction.
Follow the steps below to complete transaction:
- Type NTRCA and space a letter, then type in your User ID and send the text message to 16222
- You will get a PIN code
- Type NTRCA, then space a letter and type YES
- Then, send the message to 16222
Whether you want to apply for NTRCA exam, or find out your result, do follow the instructions described in this article.