The university grants commission of Bangladesh recently published a notice that they have published a list of universities those are blacklisted in Bangladesh and they can’t run their educational operation in Bangladesh anymore.
UGC also alarmed the possible students that, there is no branch of any foreign universities in Bangladesh and students are advised not to get into their trap of advertising.
The newly passed HSC students should aware that, the UGC and the Ministry of Education will not take any responsibility if any students get admitted to those blacklisted and unapproved universities.
Jump To The Right Section
List of Blacklisted Universities
- BAIS University,
- America Bangladesh University,
- Southern University of Bangladesh
- Premier University in Chattogram,
- Gono University,
- Darul Ihsan University,
- Queens University,
- Sylhet International University,
- University of Comilla
- Britannia University in Cumilla.
Universities Who Have Unapproved Campus
There are some universities who were not blacklisted but some of their campuses were un-approved by the UGC. Here are they –
- The University of Science and Technology,
- The People’s University of Bangladesh,
- The University of South Asia,
- The Atish Dipankar Science and Technology University
Source – BDNews